Kinda a creepy thing

Ok, can anyone out there let me know if this is too creepy? I haven't been able to stop thinking about this woman. She is in my mind day and night, I can't crunch numbers or focus on my job without her beautiful face coming into my brain!

So, now that you all understand my predicament, I did something kinda creepy. I went back to Starbucks and told the cashier that she was my wife and I needed the receipt for our taxes. He said no problem, he just needed her name. So then of course I blanked, and sumbled something about how she was actually my client and I was her accountant, and I needed the receipt for her taxes. So this kid says, "Your her husband and accountant and you still don't know her name?"

SO finally, embarrassed as hell, I just offered the kid $20 for the name on the receipt. He then charged me $50 for it. What a little shit, he'll be a good accountant one day, he's knows how much stuff is worth to people, haha.

SO I now have her name, but I'm not posting it here, then every guy in northern virginia would be hunting her down.

No comments: