Too much Caffeine + Woman of my dreams = uncontrollable shaking

I just want to start off by saying thanks to all my subscribers for keeping up with my posts and all of the well wishers! All of your support really gives me the confidence I need right now.

The coffee date went great (a poet and I didn't even know it!). I was so nervous I had three cups of coffee before she even got there. When she walked in she looked great. She swore that she didn't shower and was positive she looked terrible since she was up so late, but I thought she looked as beautiful as the first time I saw her in that coffee house. I made sure to do a lot of research on her bands and other similiar local bands, I doubted she would be very interested in the recent change in global economy due to eco-tourism. But we chatted it up for awhile, and we eventually got to talking about her blog! I didn't tell her about mine though, do you people think that was a good or bad idea? Should I tell her about what I've been writing? I need some advice subscribers!

No comments: