Upcoming movies I really want to see

Alright folks, I'm back, ready for the weekend as I'm sure everyone else is too.

This post focuses entirely around upcoming summer movies that I am really excited about.

1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
What can I say, watching the Indiana Jones trilogy is one of my favorite ways to spend a lonely weekend. The excitement from having Harrison Ford, George Lucas, and Steven Spielburg back together is just attractive to miss. You know this classic trio will not disappoint.

2. Ironman
This is a classic comic book that I must admit, I always kinda liked. I'm not positive about Robert Downy Junior playing this superhero, but I guess we'll see what happens.

3. Wall-E. I don't know. Call me a nerd. Looking back at this list maybe I should change it around, or just delete the entire thing. But no, I have to be honest to myself, I really really want to see this movie, it just looks too cute, and Disney Pixar usually hit homeruns with this format.

1 comment:

annabelle said...

I really want to watch upcoming movies of this summer. I really want to watch IRON MAN 2 , ROBIN HOOD, THE LAST AIRBENDER..These movies will definitely gonna rocks..