Wowww

Last night was a pretty good date, but it was nothing compared to the time I had this morning with Jenni, if you all get my drift. The dinner was great, we went to a small diner she knew about right by her house. After that we went out for a few beers, and the conversation turned to art. She is a genius when it comes to Art, I never would have guessed it. She actually paints some of her own too, and I asked if I could head back to her place and see some (thanks for that line daveballer20). We were walking around and checking out her paintings, I've never really understood impressionist art, but her explanations were great. After getting the tour we sat on the couch to watch a movie, and one thing led to another and we were making out! That went on for about 15 minutes, then she leaned back and, get this, said, "I have a painting I would really like to show you in the bedroom"!!!!!

I almost passed out right there, but then we went to the bedroom, and one thing led to another, and I'll just put it this way, I'm going to be needing a lot of coffee today :)

No comments: